About Thomas Ryan Photography

This major photographic project documents the rapid growth and changes happening in Townsville. Join me, Thomas Ryan, on a photographic journey as I document Townsville's past, present and future through the camera lens.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please visit my website,Thomas Ryan Photography. You can also contact me via social media on facebook and g+ All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan. All rights reserved, unauthorised use is prohibited.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Townsville city: Abandoned from the inside out

For every new building project that springs up in Townsville, there are buildings and urban landscapes that remain vacant and abandoned.  Part of my photographic project is to record these moments that have been left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment